This week we are shining our member spotlight on Anne Morris.
Anne is a ThermoFun Club Member and shared with us her conversion of a Nestle Chocolate Cookbook Cheesecake that she entered (and won) for the January ThermoFun Challenge of ‘Cooking your Favourite Summer Dessert’. This Thermomix White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake is truly divine and topped with the EDC Berry Coulis just gives it that little bit of punch!
- 100g butter, cubed
- 185g plain sweet biscuits (eg: 'Nice' biscuits)
- 100g white chocolate melts
- 500g cream cheese, room temp
- 400g condensed milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 Tbsp gelatine
- ¼ cup water
- 150g raspberry coulis (Berry Coulis EDC/BCB)
- Line base of a 23cm springform tin with baking paper.
- Place butter into TM bowl and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Add biscuits and chop 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and mix 3 sec / speed 5.
- Press crushed biscuits into base of tin using back of a spoon until smooth.
- Refrigerate 15 mins.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9.
Scrape down and melt 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1. Once melted pour into a bowl and place to one side to cool.
No need to wash TM bowl
- Place cream cheese into TM bowl and mix 1 min / speed 5. After 5 secs start pouring condensed milk into bowl through opening in lid.
- Follow immediately with cream. Mixture should be smooth.
- Add cooled white chocolate and mix 10 sec / speed 5.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Make raspberry coulis as per recipe (Berry Coulis in the EDC/BCB).
- Place ¼ cup water into microwave safe jug, add 1 Tbsp gelatine stir with a fork to mix together then microwave 40 sec. Mixture should look clear. Pour gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Pour onto prepared biscuit base and smooth top with spatula. Spoon raspberry coulis over top of cream cheese mixture and use a metal skewer to swirl through mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.
Recipe has been adapted for Thermomix from Nestle Chocolate Cookbook.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.