It’s Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal.
If the family is hungry and you want a warm, tasty and filling meal on the table in less than 30 minutes then this will have them happy and satisfied in no time.
This is such a quick and easy recipe – I’m trying to perfect similar recipes that we can buy already made in jars. This one is getting pretty close to one of the commercial ones that was a family favourite of ours before I had a Thermomix.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 300g spiral pasta
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 rashers bacon, short cut, quartered
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 30g mustard, Dijon
- 15g honey
- 40g lemon juice
- pinch of black pepper, ground
- 120g cream cheese, cubed (room temp.)
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cook pasta in ThermoServer Click Here.
- While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make your sauce.
- Place garlic, onion and bacon into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
- Add stock, mustard, honey, lemon juice, pepper and cream cheese and mix 5 sec / speed 5.
- Add chicken and with aid of spatula, coat chicken with sauce and cook 18 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Drain pasta and return into empty ThermoServer.
- Pour lemon chicken into pasta and combine well. Garnish with parsley.
Left over cream cheese??
Click Here for ideas
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.