This delicious spice rub recipe was inspired from one of my lovely ThermoFun Club Members, Kate. Thank you so much for sharing with us Kate. I just can't help myself thou and tweaked it a little more! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
A delicious spice to go on meat before roasting, cooking, BBQing etc. Sprinkle on veggies before baking. Fabulous too on Roast Chicken and Shredded Chicken and so much more.
Looking for more great simple flavoursome spice rubs - then check these out: ThermoFun Spice Rubs
- 6 tablespoon fennel, seeds
- 3 tablespoon coriander, seeds
- 2 tablespoon white pepper, ground
- 5 tablespoon sea salt
- 6 teaspoon Masterfoods Lemon Herb and Garlic Seasoning
- Place fennel, coriander and pepper into TM bowl and roast 4 mins / 90°C / speed 2.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec / speed 9.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
Very versatile seasoning. A regular in our house now.
Very handy to always have on hand Barb! :)