I don’t think I need to say anything here – Clinkers + ice cream perfect match! 🙂
This recipe is based on the No Churn Ice Cream from the BBC Good Food website converted for the thermomix.
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste or 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 400g condensed milk
- 300g packet Clinkers
- Place 150g Clinkers into TM bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 6. Set aside.
Repeat for the other 150g Clinkers. Set aside.
NB: you want the Clinkers to still be ‘chunky’. There may be a few that don’t cut well, you can chop in TM for 1 sec, but in my opinion if this happens I’d say just eat them!!!
- Attach butterfly into TM bowl.
- Set TM 1 min / speed 2 and while blades are moving, pour cream, vanilla and condensed milk through hole in TM lid.
- Set TM 1 min / speed 2 / Reverse and add Clinkers a few at a time through hole in TM lid.
- Check all Clinkers are mixed in with aid of spatula.
- Pour into Thermoserver (or other container suitable for ice cream).
- After 1 hour in freezer, give ice cream a good stir as Clinkers will float to the top!
- Freeze overnight.
- Then enjoy!
If you are using your thermoserver, put it in the freezer with the lid OFF for a couple of hours to help the ice cream freeze.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.