A light refreshing chunky thermomix dip for when people drop around unexpectedly or just perfect to go with the afternoon glass of wine and catch up with family!
Enjoy making this at home in under 3 minutes!
If you are looking for more dips Click Here. 🙂
Recipe adapted from well known dip brand.
- 30g fresh basil
- 120g cashews, unsalted
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 60g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 50g olive oil
- 20g white vinegar
- sprinkle of thyme & oregano (optional)
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat until desired consistency.
- Sprinkle with thyme and oregano if desired.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
This dip freezes very well.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.