Baileys and chocolate – can life get any better I wonder?!
- 200g dark chocolate melts
- 200g milk chocolate melts
- 90g thickened cream
- 30g ThermoFun Baileys Irish Cream
- 100g chocolate sprinkles
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and melt 5 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Add cream and continue melting 3 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Add Baileys Irish Cream and continue melting 1 min / 50°C / speed 2.
- Pour into a bowl and place into refrigerator for a few hours.
- Roll into balls and then roll in chocolate sprinkles to coat. Place back into fridge for 1 hour.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
White, Milk or Dark Chocolate can be used for these truffles.
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here 🙂
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.