Thermomix Baileys Irish Cream – born out of a ThermoFun Facebook member asking me to convert this recipe for her and as a lover of Baileys I really couldn’t say no now, could I?! 🙂
The end result 🙂 Thermomix Baileys Irish Cream!
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: ThermoFun Thermomix Baileys Recipes 🙂
Many thanks to Kirl too, from Kirls Thermo Updates for adding a few tweaks to my method and improving on it. 🙂
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 200g milk chocolate melts
- 400g condensed milk
- 750ml evaporated milk (2 x 375ml cans)
- 300ml pure cream
- 1 Tbsp instant coffee, dissolved in 3 Tbsp boiling water
- 700ml bottle whisky, Jamesons is recommended
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape down.
- Melt chocolate 5 mins / 50°C / speed 3. Scrape down.
- Add condensed milk and mix 5 mins / 50°C / speed 3.
- Set TM 2 mins / 50°C / speed 3 and while blades are moving, add both cans of evaporated milk, cream and dissolved coffee.
- Pour mixture into a 3 litre jug.
- Pour whisky into TM bowl and 'clean the bowl' 5 sec / Turbo.
- Pour whisky into jug and mix with aid of spatula.
- Pour into bottles and keep refrigerated up to 3 months.
- Add 2-3 cubes of ice.
- Drink immediately and admire your work.
Contents of bottle/s will settle and give the appearance of 'splitting' - this is normal. Just give bottle a good shake to re-mix ingredients before each use.
Adapted from a recipe found in a Better Homes & Garden magazine
"Baileys" is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.