If you are on any kind of diet/woe that does not support death by chocolate – move on don’t click! 😉
This Thermomix Easter Egg Rocky Road is – put it this way – I taste tested and then immediately gave it to my daughter to take to work! IMMEDIATELY! Do not – I repeat Do Not make this alone! But if you happen to fall victim to this Easter Egg Rocky Road – here are my dieting rules to help counter the effect! 😀
Now that all being said – It looks amazing! It tastes SENSATIONAL!!!! and whomever is around the house will definitely want a piece or three!
If you are #easterentertaining then this is a must!! If you or the kids score big with Easter Eggs – then this is a great way to “use them up”.
If you’re looking for more great wicked recipes check out the collection of Wicked Wednesday Recipes here: Wicked Wednesday Recipes
- 100g Marie or milk arrowroot biscuits, roughly broken by hand into 6ths
- 100g mini coloured marshmallows, + extra handful for decorating
- 1 pkt 130g mini crème eggs, taken out of the foil wrappers
- 2 pkts x 125g mini speckled eggs, divided
- 400g milk chocolate melts
- 125g butter, cubed
- 125g golden syrup
- 300g white chocolate melts
- 20g coconut oil
- coloured sprinkles
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper. Allow some overhang to make it easy to remove.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine biscuits, mini marshmallows (except a handful for decorating), crème eggs and 1 packet of speckled eggs and set aside.
- Place milk chocolate into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9.
- Add butter and golden syrup and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 2. Scrape down and repeat.
- Empty mixture into the mixing bowl with the marshmallows, biscuits and eggs and combine well with spatula (do not do this in TM).
- Press mixture firmly into tin and allow to cool a little in fridge while preparing the topping.
- Place white chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1. Scrape down and melt a further 1 min / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour chocolate over the top and decorate by pressing in the remaining speckled eggs, marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate to set and cut into small squares when ready to serve.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.