As some of you are aware I am a “liker” – yes I use that term loosely of Baileys. So when I came across a Bailey Hot Chocolate you can imagine I was straight downstairs to the Thermomix! After much testing 😀 here is my thermomix baileys hot chocolate.
I have to say I am looking forward to enjoying this beverage on some of the cold winter nights heading our way!
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 90g milk or dark chocolate
- 450g milk, divided
- 90g ThermoFun Baileys Irish Cream
- optional: chocolate dust
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Add 250g milk and heat 4 mins / 80°C / speed 1.
- Add Baileys Irish Cream and heat 30 sec / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour into two serving glasses or mugs and set aside.
- Pour 200g milk into TM bowl and heat 3 mins / 80°C / speed 1.
- To froth milk - leave MC off and place simmering basket onto lid to prevent spatter and froth 30 sec / speed 8. Pour froth onto tops of both hot chocolates.
- Sprinkle with chocolate dust (optional).
"Baileys" is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
For more “Thirsty Thursday” Recipes Click Here
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here 🙂
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit