Well another month has passed and we have a winner for our ThermoFun Cook Off Challenge! This month we focused on Chocolate and Bernie took the cake – pardon the pun – with her Triple Chocolate Muffins! Could it get anymore decadent?!
Here is her recipe:
- 30g butter, cubed
- 120g sour cream
- 180g buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 150g caster sugar
- 300g self raising flour
- 40g cocoa
- 65g each of white, milk & dark chocolate bits
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease muffin tins.
- Place butter into TM bowl and melt 1 min / 50°C / speed 3.
- Add sour cream, buttermilk and egg and mix 10 sec / speed 4.
- Add remaining ingredients and knead 20 sec.
- Spoon into muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.