Tis the season for Mangoes and really there is nothing better than slicing up a mango and eating it - oh wait yes there is - A Mango Margarita!!!
Be careful with this one - it's cold and refreshing and can easily be over consumed! :)
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 1 mango, flesh only
- 100g tequila
- 300g ice cubes (approx. one ice cube tray)
- 30g fresh lime juice
- 40g ThermoFun Sugar Syrup
- 40g Triple Sec or Cointreau
- extra sugar syrup, caster sugar and lime zest to rim the glasses
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend until smooth 1 min / speed 10.
- Rim glasses with a little sugar syrup and dip them into caster sugar laced with fine lime zest.
- Pour in the mango margarita and enjoy!
Strawberries can be used instead of mango for a strawberry Margarita.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.
OH... yum yum yum!!!!! Drinking one and I LOVE it.. thanks Thermofun!
oh yum you've just reminded me I have a mango in my fridge! :)
Very happily had 3 of these while celebrating hubby's 50th birthday with closet friends. This drink is delightful and so simple to make, even with the few minutes aside for the Sugar syrup. thanks Leonie :-)
oops, that would closest friends...not closet friends..as far as I know all of them are out!
There may have been 1 too many Amanda :D Glad all your friends are out :D Gets a little cramped in the closet! :D