Beautiful on crackers with cheese. As a condiment on a sandwich, wrap or burger. Served along side a meatloaf or patties, bacon and eggs or inside a cheese toastie. This is a beautiful vegan alternative to my ever popular bacon jam.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and halved
- 1000g Roma tomatoes, halved
- 50g brown sugar
- 140g raw sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp coriander, ground
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp cloves, ground
- ¼ tsp cumin, ground
- ⅛-¼ tsp chilli, powder
- 40g apple cider vinegar
- 25g lemon juice
- Place onion into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Add tomatoes and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 sec / speed 2.
- Cook 60 mins / 100°C / speed 2 / Reverse / MC off, placing simmering basket onto TM lid to prevent spatter.
- Continue cooking 15 mins / Varoma / speed 2 / Reverse / MC off, placing simmering basket onto TM lid to prevent spatter.
- Check consistency of jam. Add an additional 10 mins cooking time if required.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.