This recipe was given to me by a ThermoFun Facebook Member and sadly I didn’t add her name to the paper I printed it on! So if you gave me this recipe – please let me know so I can credit you! THANK YOU!!! In the meantime this Thermomix Satay Sauce Recipe is just DEVINE!
This recipe was provided to me from a ThermoFun Facebook Member. It's wonderful for quick meals!
- 120g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 onions peeled and halved
- 30g soy sauce
- 120g peanut oil
- 4 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat TM bowl 1 min / Varoma / speed 1.
- Roast peanuts in bowl 6 mins / Varoma / speed 2 / MC off.
- Stir nuts around with spatula. If any moisture is left on inside of lid - wipe with a paper towel.
- Roast again 6 mins / Varoma / speed 2 / MC off.
- Place all the ingredients in TM bowl with the peanuts 1 min / speed 7. Scrape down (including inside of lid) and mix again 10 sec / speed 9.
Can add a little chilli if you like it spicy. You can put it over your chicken and marinate for 30 mins but if you need to you can just cook it straight away. This is perfect for chicken kebabs too!
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.