Use this Moroccan spice blend as your ‘go to’ for whenever a recipe calls for a dry Moroccan spice mix. When a little salt is added, this blend is also excellent as a dry rub on chicken and full-flavoured seafood before barbecuing, grilling, steaming or roasting.
For more of my spice blends Click Here
This recipe was inspired and tweaked from Herbies Spices.
- 2 Tbsp cumin, ground
- 1½ Tbsp paprika, sweet
- 3 tsp onion flakes, dried
- 2 tsp coriander, ground
- 1½ tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp ginger, ground
- ¾ tsp garlic, powder
- ½ tsp all spice, ground
- ½ tsp cloves, ground
- ½ tsp peppercorns black
- Place all ingredients into an airtight container and shake to distribute spices evenly.
- Store away from extremes of heat, light and humidity for up to 1 year.
- Shake well before each use.
Click Here for my Moroccan Pasta recipe.
For another great spice mix Click Here for my Curry Blend. You will never go back to bought curry powder again!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.