Yes I really am obsessed with copying commercial dips by taking a photo in the shop of the ingredients on the container and coming home and “winging it” by guessing the quantities and making it in a couple of seconds in my thermomix! So easy and soooo much cheaper than buying them! 🙂
I’ve lost count now of how many I have done – must be getting close to 15 though! I’m soon going to run out of commercial dips to replicate!!
Make sure you check out the other well known commercial dips that I have done. 🙂
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 200g red capsicum, chargrilled
- 80g cashews, raw, unsalted
- 40g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 20g olive oil
- 5g vinegar
- sprinkle All Spice ground
- 1 chipotle pepper
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat to desired consistency.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.