Use this Tandoor spice mix as the default spice whenever you see a recipe that calls for a dry Tandoori spice mix. I’m having lots of fun creating new recipes using this Tandoori Mix.
This is a very aromatic spice mix. Click here for a recipe making a tandoori marinade! 🙂
For more of my spice blends Click Here
- 2 Tbsp cumin, seeds
- 1 Tbsp coriander, seeds
- 1 Tbsp paprika, sweet
- 1 Tbsp turmeric, ground
- ½ Tbsp cardamon, seeds
- 1 tsp cloves, whole
- ½ tsp chilli powder, or to taste
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, ground
- 1.5 sticks of cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and mill 20 sec / speed 10.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store away from extremes of heat, light and humidity for up to one year.
- Shake well before each use.
• When milling spices place a piece of baking paper in between TM bowl and TM lid so as not to waste any of the delicious spices and to save any possible staining on your lid. NB: Don't waste that baking paper either, make a funnel to help pour your blend into small containers.
• Use the residual spices in TM bowl to make a fragrant coconut milk which can be used immediately or frozen for your next quick curry.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.