These spiced nuts were a huge hit in my ThermoFun Members Gift Making Cook Along way back in December 2016. For some reason or other the recipe didn’t get as far as my website! So here it is now to share with the world for Christmas 2019! They are completely irresistible, addictive, crunchy, super tasty and fun to make with all my spice blends with different types of nuts or even a mixture of nuts to work out which you like best! All for research purposes of course! 🙂 I’d love to hear which spice blend is your favourite!
Make a batch or two for gift giving for those hard to buy for friends/family. For a great list on my blog with homemade gift suggestions that can be made in your Thermomix: CLICK HERE
- 100g nuts, eg almonds, cashews etc
- ½ - 1 Tbsp ThermoFun spice blend of choice
- 1 tsp oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and combine 15 sec / speed 2 / Reverse until nuts are well coated.
- Spread on to baking tray/s and bake for 10-12 mins until nuts are golden (be careful not to let them go too far).
- Allow to cool completely before packaging.
* Recipe can be multiplied.
* Can add/sub chickpeas
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.