It is Thirsty Thursday again – the fourth Thursday of the month where I share with you a yummy drink recipe!
This is sheer Creamy Dreamy Yumminess! 🙂 It is lovely, thick and tastes like a dessert!
Recipe inspired and tweaked to be made in the Thermomix from TasteLoveAndNourish website.
- 3 mandarins, peeled, segments separated and frozen
- zest of 1 mandarin
- ½ banana, peeled and frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- 250g unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tsp honey
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 1 min / speed 10.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
To download amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.