A bit of a twist on an Anzac biscuit! 🙂
These no bake balls are so quick, easy and yummy – oh and also rather addictive so I’d suggest you double the batch! 🙂
Recipe inspired by and tweaked to be made in the Thermomix from : http://emeraldandella.com.au/blog/2013/04/no-bake-anzac-balls/
- 100g almonds
- 60g rolled oats
- 30g desiccated coconut + extra for rolling
- 20g chia seed
- pinch sea salt
- 70g golden syrup
- 2 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Tbsp water
- Place almonds, oats, coconut, chia seed and salt into TM bowl and mix 3 sec / speed 8.
- Add golden syrup, vanilla and water and mix 6 sec / speed 8.
- Roll into balls and coat in coconut and place in fridge.
If you are wanting to make it nut free - use half pepitas and half sunflower seeds instead of the almonds.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.