We all originally bought our Thermomix machines to make yummy, quick, simple food amazing!
Then people started posting about making non food items. Could it be true?! Yep! 🙂
The Thermomix is an amazing machine for creating all different types of food, but it’s also great for creating products we use everyday that no longer have nasty chemicals!
A great example of this is a recent post on our ThermoFun Club Facebook Group from Corinna.
Here is what Corinna had to say about using the Lemon Cleaning Concentrate:
“I find because there are no chemicals I don’t have as many dermatitis flare ups. This cleaning concentrate has a pleasant smell too. If I have any cooked on food stuck to the base of the TM bowl I add a tbsp of concentrate and cover blades with water cook for 5mins and comes up clean.. no scrubbing!!! YAH!! and it’s something that I use everywhere in my house from kitchen, laundry to bathroom etc”
BENEFITS & USES
• Smells great
• Easy to make
• Use on a damp cloth to clean the oven, hob, fridge, sink & non-wood worktops – rinse and dry thoroughly – if marks appear rinse again and polish with a dry clean cloth.
• For hand-washing dishes, mix some with your usual washing up liquid for a brilliant degreaser.
• Excellent for cleaning bathrooms – tiles, toilets, sinks, mirrors.
• Add 1 tbsp to the washing machine for a cleaning boost, a pleasant natural fragrance without chemicals, and whiter whites. Add 2 Tbsp for an American-size washing machine.
• Dilute with an equal amount of coconut oil or olive oil, mix well and use as an excellent hand-wash. No chemicals, no artificial fragrances. It leaves your skin soft too.
• Use a little on a wet cloth to spot clean fabrics – it has worked to remove curry stains on cotton and poly/cotton for us. Test a hidden area of the fabric first.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high acidity and the salt combination it is NOT recommended to cook this in your Thermomix bowl.
If you’ve made this cleaner or something similar, why not share your experience and recipe (if not copyright) below. We could all use a little less chemicals in our home! 🙂
For more great tips and recipes on using your thermomix join our free monthly newsletter here: ThermoFun Newsletter Subscription.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.