I have seen some AMAZING dips when at the local supermarket and you know me I get thinking and all of a sudden I’m wondering if I can convert these dips for the Thermomix and make them at home! Below is my take on a classic Red Capsicum, Feta & Cashew Dip!
Not having tasted the store bought version – this was still a HUGE hit in our house! Let me know what you think. 🙂
- 250g large red capsicum, quartered
- 150g cashews, unsalted
- 15g olive oil
- 75g feta cheese
- 20g Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tsp white vinegar
- 30g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- basil, dried, generous sprinkle
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / Turbo.
- Scrape down and repeat to desired consistency.
- Enjoy dip with crackers!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.