One of the first things I suggest everyone to try is CADA. It’s the most yummiest snack particularly when paired up with yoghurt and making Thermomix CADA is really the easiest, quickest thing to do.
CADA keeps very well in the fridge for a few days without the apple going brown too! 🙂
The CADA accompaniments are endless! I asked on my ThermoFun facebook page what people like to add to it and these are all their ideas! 🙂
- Baby spinach
- Cacao nibs
- Cherries (dried)
- Chia seeds
- Coconut oil instead of coconut flakes/desiccated
- Dried apple
- Dried apricots
- Dried cranberries
- Goji berries
- Nectarine and strawberries
- Pine nuts
- Pink lady apples
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Quinoa flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Strawberries – frozen
- Sunflower seeds
* CADA makes a great topping for apple crumble too.
CADA is great served with:
The following recipe is a guide – you can add as much or as little as you like!
Recipe from Cyndi O'Meara's Healthy Eating Cookbook and also in your EDC/BCB.
- 40g coconut, fresh or desiccated
- 40g almonds (or any nuts of your choice)
- 1 green apple, quartered
- 40g pitted dates (or any dried fruit of your choice)
- Place all ingredients into TM Bowl
- Pulse on Turbo a couple of times - to your desired consistency.
If you’ve made this recipe before, why not let us know your favourite “mix” in the comments below.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox become a ThermoFun Club Member today!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.