NB: This recipe was updated on 6th December, 2017
I love chocolate, I love Baileys and I love condensed milk (by the spoonful!) but then throw pistachios in too – then I’m as happy as a pig in mud! 🙂
Recipe converted to be made in the Thermomix from Eatgood4life website.
- 150g shelled pistachios
- 1000g white chocolate melts (yes 1kg!)
- 400g condensed milk
- 130g Baileys Irish Cream
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place pistachios into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5 (you still want large bits). Set aside.
- Place 200g chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside and repeat in 200g lots setting aside..
- Add chocolate, condensed milk and Baileys and mix 10 sec / speed 3. Scrape down and cook 10 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
- Add pistachios and mix 10 sec / speed 3 / Reverse.
- With aid of spatula ensure pistachios are mixed through.
- Pour into prepared tin and allow it to set in the fridge.
- Cut into small squares - it's very rich!
Please do NOT be tempted to halve this recipe as it does not work!!! I have no idea why though!!!
Baileys is a registered Trademark of R&A Bailey & Co.
And if you enjoy Baileys™ make sure you check out my other recipes using it: Click Here 🙂
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.