A kiwi colada, yes a thermomix kiwi colada! Don’t look at me like that! Get yourself some kiwi’s and give it a go! If you like …. pina colada’s then you are definitely going to like this one! Light, refreshing and perfect for this Easter weekend.
So what are you waiting for? – go put some glasses in the freezer to chill! 🙂
Adapated for Thermomix from my recipes
For more “Thirsty Thursday” Recipes Click Here
- 4 kiwi fruit peeled and halved
- 300g ice cubes
- 60g light rum (eg Bacardi)
- 60g Midori (melon-flavored liqueur)
- 3 Tbsp coconut cream
- 225g can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- To garnish: 1 kiwi fruit (extra) sliced
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blend 90 sec / speed 9.
- Serve over ice in glasses and enjoy!
To download more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.