My ThermoFunkies were lucky to receive my Chai Latte Cheesecake for their weekly recipe a few weeks ago! It is an absolute must to make – a cheesecake that is steamed in the Varoma! To receive the Chai Latte Cheesecake recipe you can get it and ALL the 2017 member recipes to date! Come and JOIN US! 🙂
However when we can’t eat cheesecake EVERY DAY! 🙁 then this thermomix Chai Tea is the next best thing!
It’s a lovely warming drink on a cool day. After brewing if you can’t drink it all you can keep the balance refrigerated ready to reheat when you’re ready for more. Alternatively pour it over lots of ice for a chilled refresher. I tried it using an almond and coconut milk blend too. It was delicious!
- 750g milk (of choice)
- 250g water (minimum 1000g combined milk and water)
- 2 tsp Thermofun Chai Spice Blend
- 60g honey (or to taste)
Option: you can also use loose leaf tea. If so place 1 tsp inside bowl with other ingredients. Use Reverse function. No need for simmering basket. Strain Chai Latte when pouring into your teapot or mug.
- Place milk, water, TF Chai Spice Blend and honey into TM bowl. Insert simmering basket into TM bowl and place the teabag inside of it.
- Heat and steep 8 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Remove the simmering basket with the teabag and pour the Chai Latte into a teapot or straight into teacups or mugs. Or refrigerate for a refreshing cool drink in the warmer months.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.