Are you tired of getting home and thinking what can I make for dinner? Then end up ordering takeaway… AGAIN?
Are you in need of adding some quick meals to the weekly menu to counter the last minute recitals/sport/after school activities?
Been a hard day at work and the last thing you want to do is make more complicated decisions like ‘what on earth am I going to cook’?
The weekend’s rolled round and you just want a break from cooking, but everyone wants dinner NOW!
Then Meals In A Jiffy is for you! Thirty Five quick yet tasty meals that use mostly standard pantry ingredients – you can’t go wrong with this amazing cookbook! To read the story as to why Meals In A Jiffy came about Click Here! 🙂
With 8 of my most popular homemade pantry staples pre-prepared these meals can be on your table within 30 minutes.
You will have dinner on the table before the fussing even begins. I guess I could’ve also called this collection “Sit Back and Relax in a Jiffy!” Many of these recipes are easy enough for a teenager to master with some supervision or perhaps even someone who isn’t the usual cook of the household.
AND You know me – check out the menu below for a little something extra delicious! 🙂
Please choose the correct Add to cart button below for your shipping country
- All prices are in Australian Dollars
- Shipping cost varies by country so you need to choose the right country to calculate the correct postage
- In addition to the printed book you will receive a downloadable PDF within 2 hours of purchase.
- Postage address is obtained via your PayPal account so if this address is different to the address you want your cookbook sent to – please advise us IMMEDIATELY to ensure correct postage.
- The correct GST will be shown in the cart for Australian customers. Non-Australian buyers do not pay GST (tax)
Check out some of the great recipes in this amazing 48 page cookbook!
Have fun and happy cooking everyone!
PS: Why not join the current ThermoFun Recipe Club – with recipe/s weekly for the calendar year, a private Facebook group to help share/motivate your cooking experience/s plus lots of great ThermoFun! Join here: ThermoFun Club Membership