When Monday night rolls around and you want something simple and delicious you really can’t go past a slice, quiche, or frittata. This thermomix zucchini and bacon slice is another one to add to your must haves. It’s great the next day for lunches as well! If you’re LCHF leave out the carrot and voila – another delicious meal added to your menus. 🙂
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 150g cheese, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 spring onions, quartered
- 300g zucchini, quartered
- 200g carrot, quartered
- 100g short cut bacon, quartered
- ground pepper, to taste
- 6 eggs
- 150g sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a rectangle casserole dish.
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place garlic and spring onions into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8.
Add zucchini, carrot, bacon and pepper and chop 4 sec / speed 5. Spread into casserole dish.
No need to wash TM bowl.
- Place eggs and sour cream into TM bowl and mix 8 sec / speed 5. Pour over zucchini in dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 mins.
- Allow to rest for 5 mins before cutting.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.