This is a great drink to prepare for a crowd or even a ‘crowd’ of two. That means perfect for summer time get togethers! Just make sure you’ve got a stash of frozen mixed fruit in the freezer and you’ll be set for any gathering.
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 280g chilled red wine
- 80g Cointreau
- 280g (2 overfilled cups) mixed frozen fruit (eg peaches, berries, apples, grapes, pineapple, etc)
- 80g sugar syrup
- 200g-250g ice (or to preferred texture)
- Fresh fruit pieces, for garnish
- 6-8 ice cubes for inside of jug
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend until smooth 45 sec / speed 10.
- For a thicker consistency, add more ice and blend again.
- Add fresh fruit slices and ice cubes to a jug or carafe.
- Pour the Sangria into jug and garnish wine glasses with fresh fruit to serve. Olé!
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.