If you think there’s no such thing as too much chocolate, then you’ve definitely come to the right place! Whether it’s a slice, fudge, cookies, muffins or a brownie, my Wicked Wednesday chocolate recipes will have you drooling for more! These macaroons are just amazing and so easy to make in the Thermomix. If you are new to ThermoFun you will also learn how to “clean” the Thermomix bowl by making yourself a hot chocolate too!! 🙂
- 150g peanut butter
- 200g condensed milk
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 45g plain flour
- pinch salt
- 250g coconut, shredded
- 80g milk or dark chocolate
- 10g coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Place peanut butter, condensed milk, vanilla, flour and salt into TM bowl and mix 10 sec / speed 5.
- Add coconut and combine 12 sec / speed 5 / Reverse.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized amounts and form loosely (don't compact them) into ball shapes, placing them onto the lined cookie tray.
- Bake 10-13 mins or until the coconut is toasted. Take care as it burns quickly. Allow to cool.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Fill a small ziplock bag with the chocolate, snipping off a small corner and drizzle the chocolate over the tops of the macaroons. Allow the chocolate to set.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
For other ThermoFun Wicked Wednesday recipes Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.