I know you’re sitting there thinking thermomix TUNA dip, but trust me this is soooooooo moreish! The little hit of the sweet chilli sauce mixed with the tang of the tuna and you’ll have everyone lining up to go again!
Another great idea for this dip is to spread on a sandwich, or even some seed crackers.
It really is a versatile dip that everyone will enjoy!
If you are looking for some more great thermomix dips then check out over 40 more here: ThermoFun Dips
- handful fresh parsley
- ½ red onion, halved
- 6 drops of tabasco
- 1 Tbsp ThermoFun Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 125g cream cheese, cubed
- 180g can tuna, drained
- Place parsley and onion into TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 8. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add tabasco, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and cream cheese and mix 5 sec / speed 6.
- Add tuna and mix 5 sec / speed 5 / Reverse.
- Refrigerate prior to serving.
Recipe can be doubled and freezes well.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.