I saw this recipe on taste.com.au and it sounded really good! I mean it has chocolate in it…. of course it’s going to be good – right?! 🙂
Recipe converted from taste.com.au
- 220g Cadbury Top Deck Chocolate block
- 130g self raising flour
- 50g brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 30g shredded coconut
- 400g condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 160°C fan forced.
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl (broken into pieces) and chop 5 sec / speed 10.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec / speed 5. Scrape down and repeat.
- Pour into prepared tin.
- Be quick as it is very sticky! When you have removed most of it place bowl back onto TM and blitz 3 sec / speed 10 to get more off the blades.
- Bake in oven for 20 mins.
- When cool cut and dust with icing sugar.
For many recipes on my website using condensed milk Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.