If you think there’s no such thing as too much chocolate, then you’ve definitely come to the right place! Whether it’s a slice, fudge, cookies, muffins or a brownie, my Wicked Wednesday chocolate recipes will have you drooling for more! This one is just amazing and so easy to make in the Thermomix. What’s even better is that it is just a matter of melting the chocolate, adding condensed milk, nuts and lime zest and then mix all together and pop in the fridge to set! No baking required at all! 🙂
Recipe converted from "4 Ingredients" to be made in the Thermomix
- Zest of two limes - finely grated
- 500g white chocolate melts
- 20g coconut oil
- 400g condensed milk
- 150g macadamia nuts
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Zest limes finely with a microplane or grater.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9.
- Add condensed milk and oil and melt 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
Add nuts and zest (leaving aside a tiny bit of zest for sprinkling on top) and mix
3 min / 50°C / speed 4 (it’s ok if nuts break a little bit – so no need to have TM on reverse).
- Pour into prepared tin and sprinkle with a little more zest and refrigerate overnight prior to cutting.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.