We are a family here of banana bread and banana cake lovers! Especially my daughter! She came home one day with a recipe from a school friend asking me to make it. I couldn’t wait to get cracking with it and see how it went. Well it didn’t last long!!!! Oh is there anything better than eating banana bread straight out of the oven?!!
- 200g blanched almonds
- 3 bananas, broken into chunks
- 3 eggs
- ½ Tbsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10g raw honey
- 60g coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a loaf tin.
- Place almonds into TM bowl and mill 5 sec / speed 10. Set aside.
- Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and coconut oil into TM bowl and mix 1 sec / Turbo. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking powder and mix 1 sec / Turbo. Scrape down and repeat.
- Pour batter into loaf tin and bake 180°C for 45 mins.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.