Is there anything better than being able to whip up chocolate fudge in 5 minutes AND with no baking required?! Nope! 😉
This is so quick and easy and doesn’t need much time to set in the fridge either!
- 250g Arnotts Choc Ripple biscuits
- 200g block chocolate – your choice of flavour!
- 400g can condensed milk
- 30g coconut oil
- coconut, desiccated, for sprinkling
- Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Place biscuits into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 10. Stir with spatula to ensure all biscuits are crushed. Set aside in a large bowl (if any are not crushed this means they don’t have any calories and must be consumed immediately!)
- Break chocolate into chunks and place into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9.
- Add condensed milk and coconut oil and cook 5 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Combine melted chocolate and condensed milk to the crushed biscuits and stir through until combined.
- Put mixture into slice tin, sprinkle with coconut and set in fridge for 2 hours.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
The fudge is very sticky, so put a piece of baking paper over your MC and press fudge down with MC into tin.
I have made this fudge with homemade condensed milk but I found it tasted a little more creamy with the can condensed milk. Using can condensed milk also helps the recipe live up to its 5 minute name!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.