Tim Tams + fudge mmmm – this is always a good combination! 🙂 Great for giveaways to friends or just to have as that 3.30’itis kicks in!
Note: These work well sliced into bite size pieces for giveaways wrapped in cellophane and also in the funky little jam type jars.
For many more decadent thermomix fudge recipes Click Here.
- 200g raw sugar
- 200g white chocolate melts
- 400g condensed milk
- 125g butter, cubed
- 1 Tbsp liquid glucose syrup
- ⅔ packet Tim Tam biscuits (seven biscuits), broken into quarters by hand
- Line a slice or square tin with baking paper.
- Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 3 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose into TM bowl and cook 8 mins / 100°C / speed 2.
- Scrape down and cook a further 20mins / Varoma / speed 2. NB: add an extra 2 mins cooking time if a more caramelised result is desired.
- Add chocolate and biscuits and mix 10 sec / speed 3 / Reverse until chocolate is melted.
- Pour into tin and refrigerate until set.
- Slice into small squares.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
For many recipes on my website using condensed milk Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.