A lovely refreshing iced punch for a hot summers night. Drink while sitting out under the stars, dreaming of being on a boat in the Caribbean! 🙂
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 100g ThermoFun Sugar Syrup
- 150g pineapple juice or fresh pineapple
- 200g ice cubes
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 150g Spiced Rum or Bacardi or Bundaberg Rum
- 75g lime juice
- extra ice cubes for bottom of glass
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 30 sec / speed 9.
- Refrigerate until needed and serve poured over lots of ice.
• When pineapples are in season use fresh pineapple instead.
• The lime softens the rum taste so the longer you leave it rest in the fridge the subtler the rum taste becomes.
• If you roll your limes on the bench for a while they will yield more juice.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.