A lovely refreshing iced punch for a hot summers night. Drink while sitting out under the stars, dreaming of being on a boat in the Caribbean! 🙂
For this and more amazing cocktails and a few mocktails click here to get my cocktails and mocktails e-cookbook.
- 100g sugar syrup
- 150g pineapple juice or fresh pineapple
- 200g ice cubes
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 150g Spiced Rum or Bacardi or Bundaberg Rum
- 75g lime juice
- extra ice cubes for bottom of glass
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blend 30 sec / speed 9.
- Refrigerate until needed and serve poured over lots of ice.
• When pineapples are in season use fresh pineapple instead.
• The lime softens the rum taste so the longer you leave it rest in the fridge the subtler the rum taste becomes.
• If you roll your limes on the bench for a while they will yield more juice.
Pineapple Rum Punch was made by many on the ThermoFun Members November Cook Along and was loved by all.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.