Looking for a quick and healthy ‘ice cream’ that you can whip up in your Thermomix? I really enjoy this with the yoghurt and honey.
- 200g strawberries, frozen
- 25g honey, plus extra for drizzling
- 70g natural yoghurt
- fresh strawberries to decorate
- Place strawberries, honey and yoghurt into TM bowl and mix 30 sec / speed 9. Scrape down and repeat.
- To serve, spoon ice cream into serving bowls and decorate with fresh strawberries and drizzle each serving with a little honey.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.