I love a big breakfast but the thought of pulling out the frypan to fry off 3 or 4 ingredients just doesn’t interest me somedays – usually when it’s going to be a busy day and hot too! So I pull out the thermomix and get to creating my semi big breakfast! So cooking Thermomix poached eggs and “fried” bacon, mushrooms & tomatoes makes breakfast fast and simple!
Recipe first appeared in February Newsletter. If you are not signed up, get signed up to keep up with all the happenings at ThermoFun! 🙂
- 10g butter
- 1-2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 button mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 4 bacon rashers
- 1000g boiling water from kettle
- 2-4 eggs
- Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 2 sec / speed 7.
- Add butter and pre heat 1 min / 60°C / speed soft.
- While TM is pre heating - roughly chop mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and bacon.
- Once heated, add mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon in TM bowl and cook 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Place silicone molds on top Varoma tray and spray with oil or rub with butter and crack eggs into separate molds. Place Varoma lid on top of tray.
- When mushroom, bacon and tomatoes are cooked place in pre-heated ThermoServer.
- Pour boiling water in TM bowl.
- Place assembled Varoma tray on top of TM lid and cook 8 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
- To serve, assemble on your favourite bread along with a nice crack of salt and pepper.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.