I’m always on the look out for different finger food recipes. These wonton pizza cups are just perfect! My homemade pizza sauce and the cream cheese combination is sensational. I for one know I ate too many….
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 200g pepperoni, sliced thinly
- 220g cream cheese, softened
- 60g mozzarella, shredded + extra for sprinkling on top
- 2 Tbsp mixed herbs, dried
- 1½ cups ThermoFun Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray and press a wonton wrapper into each well. Lightly spray the top of the wrappers. Place in oven 5-7 mins to brown a little. Set aside.
- Set aside 12 pepperoni slices and cut each circle in half, which will then be used for putting on top of each wonton pizza cup.
- Place remaining pepperoni into TM bowl and chop ½ sec / Turbo. Not all pieces will shred, so remove the shredded pepperoni and repeat ½ sec / Turbo to shred remaining slices. Or you can just pile them all up and cut into quarters with a knife.
- Add pepperoni, cream cheese, mozzarella and mixed herbs and mix 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down and repeat until all combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into each wonton.
- Place on top a tablespoon of pizza sauce, grated cheese and ½ a slice of pepperoni.
- Bake in oven 10 mins or until golden brown.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.