- 100g raw sugar
- 230g self raising flour
- pinch salt
- 125g butter, cubed, softened
- 2 eggs
- 125g milk
- 300g ThermoFun Passionfruit Curd
- icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 22cm round cake tin.
- Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 3 sec / speed 9.
- Add flour, salt and butter and mix 20 sec / speed 6. Scrape down.
- Add eggs and milk and mix 10 sec / speed 5.
- Add 300g of passionfruit curd and mix 5 sec / speed 1 / Reverse. Or, gently fold through with spatula so that it is marbled through the batter.
- Spread mixture into tin and bake for 25-30 mins.
- Allow to cool in tin for 10 mins and then turn onto a wire rack.
- Sprinkle cake with icing sugar (optional).
I suggest that you double the passionfruit curd recipe and then you will have some available to be able to serve a dollop on each piece of cake.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.