Looking for a quick, easy and delicious dessert to whip up in your Thermomix?
Look no further! 🙂
- 1½ tsp gelatine
- ¼ cup warm water
- ½ orange, zest only
- ½ lemon, zest only
- 80g raw sugar
- 500g thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Place gelatine powder and warm water in a small bowl and soak approx. 10 mins.
Peel half an orange and half a lemon and place in TM bowl and zest 5 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
NB: if you own one, use a microplane to get a finer zest.
- Place sugar in TM bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 9.
- Add cream and vanilla and cook 5 mins / 50°C / speed 2.
- Add zest and gelatine and mix 30 sec / speed 1.
- With aid of spatula, stir around edges and base of TM bowl to check gelatine has dissolved completely and mixed through the cream.
- Pour into 4 dessert dishes and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh fruit if desired.
For a decadent Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta recipe Click Here
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.