Please note that this recipe was updated on the 20th November, 2017
I found this recipe on the Thermomix Forum and made it a number of times. It was so popular that I was always asked for the recipe. As the recipe was not on the Thermomix Recipe Community it was always a little bit of a challenge for some to find. So I contacted Robyn who had first put it on the Forum and I asked her permission for me to put it on the Recipe Community. I hope you get to see this Robyn because everyone just loves your recipe and thank you for allowing me to share it.
Thanks must go to Robyn on the Thermomix Forum, who gave me permission to upload this recipe. Robyn said she converted it from a Best Recipes Recipe.
- 200g raw sugar
- 200g white chocolate melts
- 400g condensed milk
- 125g butter, cubed
- 1 Tbsp liquid glucose (available from supermarkets)
- ½ packet Oreo biscuits (seven biscuits), (broken into quarters by hand)
- Place sugar into TM bowl and mill 3 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Place chocolate into TM bowl and grate 5 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Add condensed milk, butter, sugar and glucose and cook 8 mins / 100⁰C / speed 3. Scrape down.
- Cook a further 22 mins / Varoma / speed 2.
- Add chocolate and biscuits and mix 10 sec / speed 4 / Reverse until all chocolate is melted.
- Pour into a lined square or slice tin and refrigerate until set.
- Slice into small squares.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
For many recipes on my website using condensed milk Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.