Thermomix makes “whipping” up a quiche or frittata easy! These Zucchini Muffins/Bites with only 4 ingredients certainly falls into the quick and yummy snacks/meals category!
This recipe first appeared in my 2014 February Newsletter.
This recipe appeared in my Facebook news feed from Health & Wealth – and before you fall off your chair – yes I do eat healthy sometimes! I’m a lover of mini quiches as a ‘finger food’ and thought you have to be kidding me, is that all the ingredients?! So I just had to try these! Let me tell you for 4 ingredients these guys are delicious! You must try them! Perfect for lunches too!
- 50g parmesan cheese, cubed
- handful fresh coriander
- pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 medium zucchini, washed, unpeeled, quartered
- Pre heat oven to 200°C. Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Place cheese and coriander into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7. Set aside.
- Add to the cheese and coriander the pepper and egg and stir with a fork to mix.
- Place zucchini into TM bowl and chop 1 sec / speed 5.
- Lay 2 sheets of paper towel onto a plate, place zucchini on top of paper towel. Dab excess moisture out of zucchini by pressing another 2 paper towels on top of zucchini.
- Mix zucchini into the cheese, coriander and egg mix.
- Evenly divide mixture into muffin tin holes, filling to the top, packed down in each hole.
- Bake 15-18 mins until golden brown around the edges.
These are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Recipe can be doubled. These are best served hot.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.