Unfortunately I have no idea where I found this recipe! I jotted it down on a scrappy piece of paper for the ‘to try’ pile and now it’s a family favourite. It’s also great as a gift or party favour.
- 180g Mars Bars, 3 x 60g bars - quartered
- 90g butter, cubed
- 90g Rice Bubbles
- 150g chocolate melts
- 20g coconut oil
- Place Mars Bars and butter into TM bowl and melt 4 mins / 50°C / speed 3. Scraping down the side of the bowl if necessary half way through.
- Add Rice Bubbles and combine 20 sec / speed 3 / Reverse.
- Empty into a lined, square slice tin (approx. 20x20cm) and press gently down creating a flat surface.
- Place chocolate and oil into TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 9.
- Scrape down and melt 3 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Scrape down and continue melting a further 2 mins / 50°C / speed 1.
- Pour melted chocolate evenly over the slice.
- Refrigerate and once cool cut into small squares.
- Pour a glass of milk into TM bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 8.
- Heat milk 5 mins / 80°C / speed 4.
- Enjoy warm chocolate milk. No wasted chocolate!
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.