Today is Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal.
We really love seafood and this marinara is just so easy and delicious. A great all-in-one dish!
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tsp mixed herbs, dried
- 60g white wine
- 400g tomatoes, can or fresh, diced
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 600g boiling water from kettle
- 300g spaghetti, halved
- 350g seafood marinara mix
- Place garlic, chilli, onion and oil into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
Add paprika, mixed herbs, wine, tomatoes, stock and boiling water and cook
5 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
- Break spaghetti in half and add into TM bowl and cook 7 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add marinara and with aid of spatula, coat with mixture.
- Cook 4 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
Spaghetti brands may vary in cooking times, so check your packet for cooking instructions. I have based this recipe on 11 mins.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.