Today is Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal.
We really love seafood and this marinara is just so easy and delicious. A great all-in-one dish!
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 20g olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika, sweet
- 1 tsp mixed herbs, dried
- 60g white wine
- 400g tomatoes, can or fresh, diced
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 600g boiling water from kettle
- 300g spaghetti, halved
- 350g seafood marinara mix
- Place garlic, chilli, onion and oil in TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / MC off.
Add paprika, mixed herbs, wine, tomatoes, stock and boiling water and cook
5 mins / Varoma / speed 1.
- Break spaghetti in half and add in TM bowl and cook 7 mins / 100°C / speed soft / Reverse.
- Add marinara (use spatula to coat with mixture) and cook 4 mins / 100°C / speed soft / Reverse.
Spaghetti brands may vary in cooking times, so check your packet for cooking instructions. I have based this recipe on 11 mins.
For more “Mad Monday” recipes Click Here
This recipe was loved by many on the ThermoFun July 2014 Cook Along.
For more decadent recipes delivered to your inbox every Monday make sure you become a ThermoFun Club Member.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.