ThermoFun’s philosophy is simple, delicious, flavoursome recipes, so you know when ‘Mad Monday’ rolls around that’s what you’re going to get. This thermomix Creamy Salmon & Mushroom fettuccine is the simplest and yummiest dish I have had lately!
Although I love seafood, it was the time it took to “throw this together” that really appealed to me and to the family, because for some reason they get hungry around 6pm?!?! Go figure! 😉
This recipe works so perfectly because yesterday was Mad Monday! That’s how hectic my Monday was that I didn’t even get a chance to post this! I trust your family will enjoy it as much as mine do.
If you don’t like salmon or don’t have any – try tuna, or even some cooked shredded chicken works nice as well.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 80g cheddar cheese, cubed
- 350g fettuccine
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 spring onions, quartered
- 20g olive oil
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 400g can salmon, drained
- 320g cream
- 1 egg
- black pepper, freshly ground
- handful chopped fresh parsley
- Place cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 9. Set aside.
- Cook fettuccine in TM bowl as per EDC/BCB instructions and set aside into pre-warmed ThermoServer.
- Place garlic and spring onions into TM bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 8. Scrape down.
- Add oil and mushrooms and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Add cheese, salmon, cream, egg, pepper and parsley (reserving some for garnish) and cook 3 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add salmon mixture to fettuccine and combine well.
- Garnish with parsley.
This recipe also works well with tuna or cooked shredded chicken.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.