Today is Mad Monday again! The first Monday of every month where I share with you a recipe that is very quick, but also is popular and a great family meal. I have been making this creamy ravioli for about 20 years which I converted to be made in the Thermomix as soon as I got my machine! It’s always been a family favourite of ours. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Looking for more delicious and quick dinners? Then make sure you get a copy of my Meals in a Jiffy cookbook with 35 dinner recipes that can be on the table in approx. 30 minutes!
- 625g ravioli or tortellini
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers, quartered
- 20g cornflour
- 200g thickened cream
- 200g milk
- 40g ThermoFun Tomato Paste
- 20g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 200g mushrooms, sliced by hand
Cook ravioli/tortellini in your ThermoServer Click Here for directions.
While your pasta is cooking, continue on to make your sauce.
- Place garlic, onion and bacon into TM bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
- Scrape down and sauté 5 mins / Varoma / speed 1 / Reverse / MC off.
- Add cornflour and cook 1 min / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Add cream, milk, tomato paste, stock and mushrooms and cook 10 mins / 100°C / speed 1 / Reverse.
- Drain ravioli/tortellini and serve creamy sauce over the pasta.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.