Keep this delicious curry paste in the freezer to create authentic curries whenever you feel like a quick curry.
For a yummy Thai Green Chicken Curry Click Here.
- 3 medium green chillies, deseeded, quartered
- 2 spring onions, quartered
- 5cm fresh ginger, halved
- 2.5cm fresh galangal (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- handful fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
- small bunch fresh coriander, stalks and roots attached if possible
- 2 fresh lemongrass stalks, sliced into rings (if unavailable, use 2 Tbsp dried)
- 1 lime, grated zest and juice
- 8 kaffir lime leaves (if unavailable, use the grated zest of 1 extra lime)
- 1 Tbsp coriander, seeds
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce or light soy sauce
- 50g olive oil
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and puree 1 min / speed 10.
- Scrape down and repeat.
This recipe can be multiplied and frozen into equal portions.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.