One of the things that you may not think about when owning a Thermomix is the ability to make lots of different non food basics. Here is a recipe that I have followed with success to make my own Thermomix Washing Powder. I have been using this recipe since sharing on the ThermoFun Facebook page in September 2013.
The recipe is from http://
Recipe is from : http://www.domesticdivaunleashed.com/washing-powder-and-gel-in-the-thermomix
- 1 "Sunlight" (or pure) soap, roughly chopped
- ½ bar of Sard (or stain removing) soap, roughly chopped
- 200g Borax
- 315g Washing Soda (powder)
- Place soap into TM bowl and chop 30 sec / speed 7.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 sec / speed 7 until it is evenly combined.
- Use 2 – 3 heaped tablespoons per wash.
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.