I don’t know what I have done to earn the title of choc-a-holic but almost every chocolate picture comes into my inbox from friends and family! I do love chocolate though and when this one was shared via Facebook I couldn’t pass it by. Oreos wrapped with chocolate chip cookie dough. Could it get anymore delish? No not really and when you make these I’m sure you will agree. 🙂
The thermomix makes whipping decadent things up so easy and now I don’t want to know how many HOURS on the treadmill I would need to do to work off these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Oreos … so eat at own risk! 😉
- 250g butter, cubed
- 100g condensed milk
- 110g raw sugar
- 1 tsp ThermoFun Vanilla Bean Paste
- 380g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet of mini choc bits
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits (mini size Oreos if available)
- Preheat oven to 160°C (fan forced) and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place butter, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and mix 15 sec / speed 4. Scrape down and repeat.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix 30 sec / speed 4.
- Stir in choc bits with aid of spatula.
- Coat Oreo biscuits with the dough.
- Bake in oven 10-15 mins.
For many recipes on my website using condensed milk Click Here
Click Here for more great recipes in a number of e-cookbooks – containing recipes to suit everyone.
If you have enjoyed this recipe then please consider leaving a comment. It’s always refreshing to see comments from people that have tried a recipe and found it a success or tweaked it to suit.